Kevin Millard, LMT
- Northwest Academy for the Healing Arts, massage certification program, 2011
- Liberal arts undergraduate studies at Iowa State U. and Univ. of MN, 1987-1992
- Certified Trager® Approach practitioner
- Certified Thai massage practitioner
- Intra-oral (TMJ) massage endorsement
- Scar tissue release
Kevin Millard, LMT & Certified Trager® Practitioner has over five years of massage experience and enjoys treating all kinds of issues. In 2016 he completed a lengthy program in the Trager® Approach to bodywork, which uses movement to release restrictions passively. This Trager® work is informing everything he does now, so his clients can expect to be moved around gently in the course of a session that's both effective and relaxing. Combining Trager® with everything else he's learned over the years, he finds he can work deeply & effectively without causing pain or being invasive. His rehabilitative massage style is gentle, educational, focused and always respectful. Kevin also loves practicing Thai massage. In his free time he enjoys motorcycling, playing music with his band, and watching sci-fi with his two black cats.