M. Shannon O’ Kelley
Shannon O’Kelley, MPT holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Washington State University and a Master’s in Physical Therapy from Chapman College/Children’s Hospital of L.A. In 1996, Shannon created IRG Physical and Hand Therapy, Inc., which has become an industry leader in outpatient Physical and Hand Therapy. As the host of Fox Sports Radio’s IRG Health Matters and KVI IRG Health Talk, Shannon is dedicated to providing medical content that will make a difference to your health and well-being. By combining his compassion for each individual patient and his passion for education, Shannon takes an active approach to his leadership role. He is an expert on performance, personal empowerment and team synergy.
Shannon has taken active leadership roles in the community, maintaining affiliations or board positions with:
- Private Practice Special Interest Group for Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- Snohomish Sports Council
- Mill Creek Rotary Club
- Everett’s Imagine Children’s Museum
- Boy Scouts of America
- Archbishop Thomas J. Murphy High School
- and many others.
Public Speaking Events with Shannon O’Kelley
- Shannon offers practical applications that are easily understood and implemented.
- Speaking topics emphasize performance, leadership, team synergy and personal empowerment.
- To book Shannon O’Kelley for your upcoming event or for more information, contact Caryn at 425-316-8046 ext 1007 or by email: email@example.com