Alex has over 10 years in the healthcare and development industry serving as IRG Physical & Hand Therapy’s current Chief Development Officer. Alex grew up in Snohomish County, is a proud graduate of Washington State University where she developed a skill for sales, fundraising, and leadership.
She is invested in supporting local and supporting all that Snohomish county has to offer.
She is active in the local Community dedicating time to a variety of organizations including
* The American Cancer Society ( NW Leadership Council )
* South Everett Mukilteo Rotary
* Snohomish County Sports Commission
* March of Dimes ( WA Leadership Board )
* Economic Alliance Snohomish County
* BNI Northwest
*Mukilteo Schools Foundation Board
* Archbishop Murphy High School Alum Board
Alex enjoys spending time with her growing family and taking trips to the lake.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (Washington State University)
- Associate in Occupational Science (Physical Therapist Assistant, Pima Medical Institute)