Marty Roskoff is a native of upstate New York with a background in organic chemistry. He transitioned to a focus in physical therapy when he realized that chemicals could not carry a conversation and that the acids he worked with were burning holes in his sweaters. Marty has a special interest in manual therapy and emphasizes evidence-based practice and functional treatment plans.
Outside of work, Marty likes to stay active by running and hiking. He enjoys unwinding by baking things he sees on Instagram and browsing cat adoption websites. Marty is proud to serve the LGBTQ+ community.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (University of Washington)
- Master of Science in Chemistry (University of Washington)
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Chemical Biology (Cornell University)
- Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (Ola Grimsby Institute)
- Residency in Orthopedic Manual Therapy (Ola Grimsby Institute)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association