Marisa Hun has worked with adults and children in both private clinics and inpatient rehabilitation settings. Prior to becoming an occupational therapist, Marisa worked extensively with transition students and adults with physical, cognitive and developmental disabilities within the supported employment field.
Outside of work, Marisa enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children; exploring local parks; traveling via cruise ship; and discovering new coffee shops.
- Master of Occupational Therapy (University of Puget Sound)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology (Western Washington University)
- Alert Program®
- Beckman Oral Motor therapy
- Get Permission Approach
- Handwriting Without Tears®
- Integrated Listening Systems (iLs)
- Rhythmic Movement Training
- SOS® Approach to Feeding
- Zones of Regulation