- University of Puget Sound, Masters of Physical Therapy
- Colorado Technical University, Master in Business Administration with Healthcare Management concentration
- Bachelor's degree in Biology with a minor in Psychology
- Certified Falls Prevention Specialist
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
When not working she enjoys spending time with my dog. She recently moved back to WA from CO and enjoys being able to spend time with family and reconnect with friends. She likes to relax with gardening, reading, home improvements. She has always been active since middle school sports and love most outdoor activities, esp: camping, hiking, running, biking, skiing (although CO snow is preferable), and being back near the water. She enjoys traveling when she can.