- Granite Falls - IRG Physical Therapy - Granite Falls
- Mill Creek - IRG Physical & Hand Therapy - Mill Creek
- Seattle - IRG Physical & Hand Therapy - North Seattle
- Seattle Float - IRG Physical & Hand Therapy
IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is looking for qualified candidates to join our team of skilled Therapists and enthusiastic staff. This position is responsible for daily patient care and takes direction from the Physical Therapist(s) by performing treatment-related exercise programs and/or patient-related tasks as appropriate. Other duties involve supporting the Front Office Coordinator (FOC) with responsibilities including, but not limited to, answering phones, filing/faxing, scheduling patients, etc.
- The position requires a positive customer service interaction with patients, clinicians, and IRG staff.
- Interest in Exercise or Kinesiology background.
- Prior healthcare related experience preferred.
- Excellent customer engagement skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality and patient safety
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with patients.
- Effective team member and attention to organizational, time management and planning skills.