Position Summary: The Facilities Specialist performs daily operational activities and ensures that that all IRG clinics and any affiliate locations remain in a professional environment to meet the needs of all IRG employees and patients. This position is supported and coordinates closely with the Vice President of Finance to ensure that all clinic facilities are maintained and up to date. This position ensures that all IRG clinics, grounds, mechanical systems are well maintained, aesthetically pleasing, clean, functional and safe for employees and patients. This position also involves purchasing and managing therapeutic equipment, and TI projects. Additional special projects may also be assigned by the CEO or VP of Finance.
Expectation of All Employees
Employee supports IRG’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: work ethic, professionalism, respect, accountability, excellent customer service, community, integrity, energy and enthusiasm. Employees will adhere to all company compliance and follow all company policy and procedures.
- Clinic Improvements, Remodels or TI Work
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Courier Services
- Will provide courier services once a week to the IRG Clinics as deemed necessary by the VP of Finance.
- New Clinic Start Up
- Purchase clinic equipment and coordinate arrival dates with Clinic Directors
- Set up clinic and be available to set up and open new facility as required.
- Work closely with VP of Finance to set up various items as needed
- Special Projects
- Work with CEO or VP of Finance on any assigned special projects
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability: The incumbent must have the ability to meet the needs of the situation at hand and respond appropriately. Must exercise sound judgment and competence during the performance of all duties as assigned. Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Communication: Personal and interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
Critical Functional Skills & Knowledge:
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Previous Maintenance Experience
Physical Demands/Working Conditions: Physical activity including but not limited to bending, reaching, and prolonged periods of sitting. Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds. Includes working for at computer or laptop and will be required to use a keyboard to enter and gather information. Incumbent will be required to work at an IRG facility and be responsible for their own transportation to and from work site. Incumbent work schedule will be based on the needs of IRG & Affiliates.