Marketing & Events Intern
Are you ready for a challenge that can launch your career? IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is the Northwest’s premier physical and hand therapy group. We support over 35 clinics throughout the Puget Sound region. IRG is currently interviewing for a marketing intern who will gain exposure to all facets of a Marketing/Communications team including social media, event planning, data analysis, design, project management, and marketing planning.
The ideal candidate for IRG's Marketing Internship will be team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to help with growth/change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
We are seeking someone with an educational background in marketing who plans to pursue a rewarding career in the field. It is important to be able to understand marketing data to inform your decision making.
- Assist marketing team with proofreading, copy-editing, photo/video production.
- Event Management support; coordinate couriering items to and from events, and attends events, if needed, including our annual charity golf outing.
- Assist with data collection asset collection and content development.
- Track and monitor promotional inventory.
- Support other administrative departments as needed. (ie operations, clinical affairs, etc)
- Bring your passion, your ideas, and your potential.
- Must be organized and possess good communication skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Self-directed and motivated
Schedule and Compensation:
This role will be in-person at our Mill Creek administrative office.
Part-time: approx. 15 - 20 hours/week
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org