Chelsie Vetter has a passion for working with all age groups with clinical experience in treating athletes, general orthopedics, and pre/post-surgery with a special interest in low back, foot/ankle and knee conditions. She strives to improve each patient’s ability to reach their personal goals following an injury through individualized treatment programs.
Chelsie is an avid soccer player and remains an active participant in local adult leagues and tournaments throughout the Pacific Northwest. Outside the clinic, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two cats, sampling local cuisine and being outdoors.
- Residency in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Eastern Washington University)
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and Health (University of Idaho)
- Running/gait analysis
- Pre- and post-operative care
- Sports performance
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Functional movement screening (FMS)