Daniel is a lifestyle forward human that carries that ethos into his care. As a firm believer in self care and mental health, he understands the importance of therapy being more than just physically important, but also paramount for the patients' wellbeing. Through calm conversation, he helps craft patient goals that are not just therapy milestones but also a way to return to living their best life. His Fellowship with American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy trained him in a vast array of modalities, but knowing when to use them is his favorite skill to get the best outcomes and build the patient's ability to advocate for themselves through education and empowerment. In his free time, Daniel enjoys mountain biking, surfing, running and weight lifting and traveling with his golden retreiver, Cooper.
- Bachelor of Education in Exercise Science (University of Tennessee)
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition (University of Tennessee)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (East Tennessee State University)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Telemedicine appointments
- Pre- and post-operative care