Sarah Joy is a passionate physical therapist specializing in pelvic and obstetric physical therapy. She prioritizes working as a team with you to create the best plan of care for you and your life. Sarah Joy believes in doing things to improve the community, both small and broad, and one way she does this is by volunteering for the American Physical Therapy Association on the Pelvic Academy’s Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access committee. Outside of the clinic, she enjoys doing swing and Latin dancing, as well as quilting and baking.
Diagnoses treated by Sarah Joy include: incontinence, urinary urgency/frequency, prolapse, constipation, pelvic pain, dyspareunia (pain with intercourse), coccyx pain, sacroiliac/pubic symphysis strain, diastasis recti, low back pain, and sciatica. Sarah Joy is currently trained to see cis-gender patients.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (University of St. Augustine)
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (Washington State University)
- Pelvic Health Level 1 (American Physical Therapy Association)
- Pelvic Health Level 2: Bowel Dysfunction (American Physical Therapy Association)
- Fundamental Topics of Pregnancy & Postpartum Physical Therapy (American Physical Therapy Association)
- Advanced Topics of Pregnancy & Postpartum Physical Therapy (American Physical Therapy Association)
- Intrapartum Topics of Obstetric Physical Therapy (American Physical Therapy Association)
- Pediatric Bowel and Bladder Disorders (Dawn Sandalcidi)
- Urogynecological Clinical Evaluation & Treatments (American Physical Therapy Association)
- Interstitial Cystitis: Holistic Evaluation and Treatment (Nicole Cozean, Pelvic PT Rising)
- Prostatitis and Pelvic Pain: Evaluation and Treatment Techniques (Jake Bartholomy, Pelvic Floor University)
- Men’s health/pelvic floor therapy
- Women’s health/pelvic floor therapy
- Pediatric pelvic floor therapy