Starr Cornyn was born in Korea, though she has lived in the state of Washington for most of her life. She has two beautiful daughters and a very supportive fiancé. Though Starr has no pets, she loves animals – orangutans and pandas are her favorite. When there is an opportunity to travel, Starr is all-in.
In 2011, Starr began jogging when her second daughter was born. Since then, she has participated in multiple fun runs each year, including the Hot Chocolate 15K and a half-marathon in Las Vegas in support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. When she puts on her classical music, she can run forever!
- Master of Occupational Therapy (Concordia University Wisconsin)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education (Pacific Lutheran University)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant (program via Bates Technical College)
- Associate of Applied Science (Pierce College)
- Associate of Applied Technology (Bates Technical College)
- Ergonomic training and assessment
- Functional capacity evaluation (FCE Cert.)
- Work conditioning (WH/WC Cert.)
- Work hardening (WH/WC Cert.)