We value hand therapists at all levels.
Whether you're an established CHT or looking to take the CHT exam in the future, we have options that can help you shape your career — just the way you like it.
MENTORSHIP • FLEXIBILITY • SUPPORT
Dedication to care
We work with the best and brightest hand therapists to deliver top-notch care to our patients. IRG works to support our hand therapists at every stage of their journey — whether you're thinking about becoming a CHT, studying for the exam, or have been a certified hand therapist for years.
- Intelligent compensation through OnusOne so you can have a flexible schedule AND increase your earning potential in an in-demand field
- Mentorship and support for obtaining the Certified Hand Therapist certification
- Regular continuing development and learning opportunities for all hand therapists, curated by Vice President of Clinical Operations/Occupational Therapy Services, Dr. Rozanni Senanayake, OTR/L, CHT
- Paid continuing education and professional development for all
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, paid leave, paid volunteer time and more