OTR/L, MOT | Mill Creek - Pediatric Therapy
Jessica Botero has experience working in the state of Georgia in a variety of contexts including outpatient pediatric clinics, home-based environments, and school and community settings with children ranging from ages 0 to 21. She moved to the state of Washington with her husband in 2012 and is happy to make her working home here at IRG.
Outside of work, Jessica enjoys hiking, riding bikes, and spending time with her husband and dog.
- Master of Occupational Therapy (University of Florida)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (University of Florida)
- Sensory integration theory and intervention
- Integrated Listening Systems (iLs)
- Handwriting Without Tears®
- Alert Program®