OTR/L, PYT, (she/her) | Seattle - Ballard
"My vision is to help clients consciously navigate through pain, trauma and stress, empowering them to take control and live their best lives."
Emily combines the knowledge and creativity of an occupational therapist, long term coaching through lifestyle medicine, mindfulness of a yoga therapist and the compassion of a mother. She integrates functional activity, mindfulness, nutrition, goal setting, and meditation to create an overall holistic plan for clients to feel good in their body, mind, and spirit. She specializes in the treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction as well as chronic pain and EDS/hypermobility management. In her free time, she enjoys staying active exploring the outdoors with her family, running, practicing yoga and curling up with a good book.
Education and Professional Memberships:
- Master in Occupational Therapy (Midwestern University)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health and Promotion (University of Idaho)
- Balance and falls prevention
- Desensitization/sensory re-education
- Ergonomic training and assessment
- Scar management
- Women’s health/pelvic floor therapy
- Visceral mobilization for urinary and GI systems