Dr. Andrea Wood
PT, DPT, Cert SMT, Cert DN, Dip. Osteopractic, FAAOMPT, Clinic Director | Anacortes
"I really enjoy the IRG environment – it is positive, challenging, and compassionate. Our whole team of providers supports one another so that we can provide great comprehensive care for our patients."
Andrea Wood loves the outdoors and staying active, and can truly resonate with patients who just want to get back to doing the activities they love most. Andrea works with her patients to educate them on their injuries as well as designing specific therapy programs, tailored for each individual and their needs.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science, James Madison University
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Orthopedic/Sports Medicine
- Running related injuries and running form