Dr. Kate Huyser
DPT, CSCS, PT | Mill Creek - Gateway
"I strive to get to know each patient individually and to equip them with the tools needed to reach their goals. "
Kate Huyser recently moved to the PNW from Michigan, and enjoys staying active with hiking, water sports, and mountain biking. She enjoys working with a wide variety of diagnoses but has developed a passion for helping athletes optimize their performance and return to sport after injury.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Grand Valley State University
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Michigan State University
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Blood flow restriction (BFR)
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care