PT, CWCE, PGAP | Camano Island
"My goal as a physical therapist is to educate and empower my patients to help themselves restore their functional capacities and get back to work, to play or to whatever is most important to them. "
Sandy has a love for exercise and has taught group exercise for over 36 years. Having the desire to educate others on the benefits of an active lifestyle is what led her to the physical therapy profession and she has spent over 22 years helping injured workers get back to work through work conditioning and work hardening programs. She also is a Matheson trained certified work capacities evaluator (CWCE) and a Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP) activity coach. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with her husband of 40 years, and her four grandchildren as well as islanding, gardening, working out with friends and campfires.
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Washington
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator, (CWCE) Matheson;
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program, (PGAP) Activity Coach
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Functional Capacities Evaluation
- PAP Activity Coaching